Benjamin and Zac discuss a change to Low Power Mode on the Apple Watch, Apple’s newest TV+ ad, and reviewers have gotten a chance to go hands-on with the new M2 MacBook Pro and Mac mini. Plus, there’s new rumors about the iPhone 15 Pro chassis redesign and insights into exactly how Apple’s upcoming AR headset will work from a software perspective.
Sponsored by Factor: Factor has everything I need for a week of flavorful, nutritious eats. Head to GO.FACTOR75.com/happyhour60 and use code happyhour60 to get 60% off your first box.
Sponsored by Private Internet Access: Right now, go to PIAVPN.com/happyhour to get a whopping 82% off your VPN service… PLUS, four free months with a two-year plan!
Sponsored by Pillow: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution to help you get a better night’s sleep. Download it from the App Store today.
Zac Hall @apollozac or @firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo or @email@example.com
- Apple Watch Ultra never really turns off
- Advanced Data Protection has created a problem for HomePods, here’s how to fix it
- Timothée Chalamet is desperate to have an Apple TV+ show in new ad
- M2 MacBook Pro reviews: A beast of a machine, but overkill for almost everyone
- M2 Mac mini reviews: ‘Mac Studio junior’ with impressive performance, versatile prices
- Rumor: iPhone 15 Pro to feature ‘beautiful’ new design with thinner bezels and curved edges
- Apple ‘Reality Pro’ headset will toggle between AR/VR, serve as Mac display, 2-hour external battery packs, more
- Hands-on: Tapbots officially launches ‘Ivory for Mastodon’ with Tweetbot foundation
- Apple Fellow Phil Schiller confirms he’s now on Mastodon after deleting Twitter account
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.